Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Turkish Apricot & Butternut Biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkish Apricot & Butternut Biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains present in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to turkish apricot & butternut biryani recipe. You can have turkish apricot & butternut biryani using 2 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Turkish Apricot & Butternut Biryani:
- Get 1/2 cup of milk mix with saffron threads (I used Knorr Saffron cube.
- Prepare of Roast the diced butternut with 2 tbsp curry powder.
Steps to make Turkish Apricot & Butternut Biryani:
- In a Pot Heat: Oil 2 tsp whole cumin 4 cardamom pods 2 sticks Cinnamon.
- Then add: 2 chopped onions 2 tsp garlic paste 1 chopped red chilli 1 tbsp Garam masala 2 tbsp ground dhanya 1 tbsp turmeric. Braise for a few min. add: 4 cups basmati rice 4 cups veg stock (I used boiling water + 1 Knorr vegetable stock pot) simmer for 20mins..
- Stir in the Saffron mixture 410ml can lentils 1 cup frozen peas 1 Roasted Butternut. Give a gentle mix. Add the chopped coriander and Apricots. (I steamed the pot in the oven).
If you find this Turkish Apricot & Butternut Biryani recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.