Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Minestrone Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, merely making a few small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you currently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup recipe. You can cook minestrone soup using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Minestrone Soup:
- Provide 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need of Onion 1, diced.
- Use 4 cloves of Garlic cloves 4, minced.
- Use of Carrot 1, diced.
- Provide 1-1/2 cups of French beans.
- Use 1 tsp of Dried oregano.
- Take 1 teaspoon of dried basil.
- Use of Salt.
- Get of Black pepper.
- Get 2 of Crushed tomatoes.
- Take 3 Cups of Vegetable stock.
- Get 1 cup of Kidney beans.
Instructions to make Minestrone Soup:
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium-high heat..
- Add the onion and cook until translucent, add garlic and cook..
- Add carrot and cook till it gets soften..
- Stir in the green beans, dried oregano and basil,salt and pepper to taste; cook 3-5 minutes..
- Add crushed tomatoes and vegetable stock and bring to a boil..
- Reduce the heat to medium low and simmer 10 minutes..
- Stir in the kidney beans and macaroni and cook until the macaroni and vegetables are tender. Season with salt. Serve Hot..
If you find this Minestrone Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.