Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Methi Malai Matar (Fenugreek And Peas Curry With Cream) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Methi Malai Matar (Fenugreek And Peas Curry With Cream) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Methi Malai Matar (Fenugreek And Peas Curry With Cream) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to methi malai matar (fenugreek and peas curry with cream) recipe. You can cook methi malai matar (fenugreek and peas curry with cream) using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Methi Malai Matar (Fenugreek And Peas Curry With Cream):
- Provide 5 of medium onions chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 25 grams of cashew nuts.
- Get 250 gms of fenugreek leaves (methi leaves) blanched and chopped. I have used the frozen fenugreek leaves and blanched them.
- Provide 1/4 cup of milk powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 of bayleaf.
- Take 3 of cardamoms.
- You need 1 of cinnamon stick one inch.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander cumin powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of kitchen king masala.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ginger garlic and chilli paste.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 100 grams of cottage cheese paneer (optional).
- Get 14 of saffron strands.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Provide as required of water.
Steps to make Methi Malai Matar (Fenugreek And Peas Curry With Cream):
- In a pan boil chopped onions, cashewnuts and garlic. Just add the water till the onions are just covered. Boil it till the onion, cashewnuts and garlic softens and water is dried. Remove in a plate to get cool. Grind into a smooth paste and keep aside. The colour is dark as I have used red onions..
- In a pan heat oil. Add bay leaf, cinnamon stick, cardamon stick. Now add the ground onion paste. Saute it for 5 minutes. Add the coriander cumin seed powder and Kitchen King masala to it.Mix well..
- Now add milk powder and mix well. See that lumps are not formed. Stir well. (If you do not want to add milk powder directly then just make a paste of it by adding little water and add to the sauted onion paste). Mix them well and saute it for 5 minutes. Now add the blanched fenugreek leaves and cooked peas..
- Mix well and add ginger garlic and chilli paste and garam masala. Mix it well and saute for two minutes. Now add the cut paneer cubes to it. Add few strands of saffron (keep aside some for garnishing). Mix well and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add the butter to it. Mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot. Garnish with 2-3 saffron strands. Serve with parat paratha or roti, naan, or rice.
If you find this Methi Malai Matar (Fenugreek And Peas Curry With Cream) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.