Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, just making some small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be healthy for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. If you currently consume lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry recipe. To cook curry you need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curry:
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- Provide 2 of peppers.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1/4 tablespoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tablespoon of salt.
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoons of turmeric.
- Take 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Get 1 teaspoon of coriander.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of ginger.
- Provide of Vegetable stock.
- Take 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Provide 1 tin of chickpeas.
- You need 200 g of rice.
- You need 1/2 bag of baby spinach.
Steps to make Curry:
- Prepare for cooking. Chop all your vegetables into the size of your choice and crush the garlic cloves. Mix all the herbs and spices listed above into a cup and put to one side. Mix the vegetable stock with 300ml of hot water..
- Add olive oil to a frying pan. When the pans hot add the onions and crushed garlic. Before they begin to turn golden brown add the peppers. Cook on a low to medium heat, so they become tender.
- Once the onions and peppers are cooked, turn the heat right down, add the chickpeas and sprinkle all the spices covering the chickpeas and vegetables. Give it a good stir.
- Once stirred add the tin of chopped tomatoes and stir again. Then add the 300ml of vegetable stock, stir again and simmer until a thick sauce. As the sauce becomes thicker begin adding the baby spinach. If the curry has been cooking for more than 30 minutes and seems too watery add 1-2 teaspoons of flour, this always works a treat!.
- Once cooked, serve with rice and add naan bread if your feeling cheeky!!.
If you find this Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.