Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These sorts of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. While you may already consume lots of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup recipe. You can have minestrone soup using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Minestrone Soup:
- Provide 20 mls of refined oil.
- Get 20 gms of leeks.
- You need 30 gms of carrots(cut into square).
- You need 20 gms of Zucchini (thinly sliced).
- Get 10 gms of french beans(thinly sliced).
- Prepare 20 gms of celery(thinly sliced).
- Use 10 gms of cabbage.
- Prepare 300 ml of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 100 gms of Tomato cocasse.
- Take 1 pinch of oregano.
- Get 2-3 of fresh basil leaves.
- Get 100 gms of baked beans.
- You need 15 gms of Macroni pasta.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt and white peeper.
- Use 5 mls of olive oil.
- You need 1 gms of parmesan cheese(for garnish).
Steps to make Minestrone Soup:
- Heat refined oil in a sauce pan..
- Add leeks, carrots, Zucchini, French beans and celery..
- Cover the pan reduce the heat to low, cook for 15 mins, shaking the pan occasionally..
- Add stock, Tomato concasse and oregano..
- Cover again and simmer for 20 mins more..
- Add the baked beans, macaroni pasta, cabbage pieces and fresh basil leaves and cook for 10 mins more..
- Season with salt and papper.
- While serving garnish with grated with parmesan cheese and olive oil on top..
If you find this Minestrone Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.