Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Minestrone Soup – Italian Style recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Minestrone Soup – Italian Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone Soup – Italian Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
One of the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. It is made up of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup – italian style recipe. You can have minestrone soup – italian style using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Minestrone Soup – Italian Style:
- Use 1-2 of onions, diced.
- Provide 1 tsp. of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Get 2 tbsp. of olive oil.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Take 1/2 cup of french beans, diced.
- Provide 1 stalk of celery, diced.
- Provide 1/2 cup of kidney beans (rajma), boiled.
- Get 1/2 cup of white chick peas (kabuli chana), boiled.
- Take 1/2 cup of frozen peas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of assorted Bell peppers, diced.
- Get 3 1/2 cups of stock (vegetable / chicken / mutton).
- Get 3 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pasta, boiled.
- Get of few spinach leaves, chopped.
- Get of few parsley, chopped.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- Take 2 tsp. of dried herbs (sage, oregano, rosemary basil).
- You need 1 tbsp. of cheese, grated.
Steps to make Minestrone Soup – Italian Style:
- Blanch the tomatoes in hot water for 5 minutes. Discard the skin and chop them. Heat oil in a deep pan and saute the bay leaves and garlic for a few seconds..
- Add the onion and fry till translucent. Then add the french beans and celery and stir for a minute. Now add the stock and simmer on low flame till the veggies are soft..
- Add the tomatoes, tomato paste and bell peppers and simmer for a minute or two. Then add the boiled kidney beans, chick peas. boiled pasta, spinach leaves, parsley, dried herbs, salt and pepper..
- Simmer for 2 minutes. Ladle into soup bowls and serve, garnished with grated cheese..
If you find this Minestrone Soup – Italian Style recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.