Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect cheesy hash brown potato casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to cheesy hash brown potato casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Opting to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. Even though you may already consume a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy hash brown potato casserole recipe. You can cook cheesy hash brown potato casserole using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare cheesy hash brown potato casserole:
- You need 2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Get 1/3 cup of chopped green onions.
- Provide 1 packages of orelda country style hash browns, 6 cups thawed.
- Get 3 of bacon slices, chopped and fried.
- You need 1/2 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Take 1/2 cup of butter, melted.
- You need 2 cup of townhouses crackers, crashed.
Instructions to make cheesy hash brown potato casserole:
- preheat oven at 350 and cook on 350, in a9 inch pie plate.
- in a large bowl, mix together salt, pepper, creamy chicken ,sour cream cheese and hash brown potatoes, .mix well put in pie plate. top with chopped cooked bacon on top before, cracker crust..
- in a medium bow, mixed together lightly the butter and crackers, sprinkle on top, add the mixture in your pie plate that is your topping.
- bake for 45 to 55 minutes..
- I allow to set for 5 minutes before serving.
- garnish with green onions if desired..
If you find this cheesy hash brown potato casserole recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.