Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most likely purchase a lot of food items out of habit. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup recipe. To cook minestrone soup you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Minestrone Soup:
- Use 1 cup of Tomato puree -.
- Prepare 4 cups of Vegetable stock -.
- Provide 1/2 cup of lentils Cooked -.
- Take 1/4 cup of rice Cooked -.
- Use 1 no of Onion finely chopped -.
- Prepare 4 cloves of Garlic finely chopped -.
- Use 1/8 cup of Cabbage finely chopped -.
- You need 1/4 cup of spinach Coarsely chopped -.
- Get 1 tsp of basil Dried -.
- Use 1 tsp of oregano Dried -.
- Get to taste of Salt pepper and.
- Provide 1 of pepper large Roasted -.
- Use of parmesano cheese Grated for garnish.
- Use 3 tbsps of Olive oil -.
Instructions to make Minestrone Soup:
- 1\. In a large pot add olive oil and saute the garlic for two minutes. Now on medium heat saute the chopped onions shredded cabbage and chopped spinach for 5 minutes..
- 2\. Blend the tomato puree and vegetable stock.
- 3\. Peel the skin of the roasted red pepper and finely chop it..
- 4\. Now add the cooked lentils, blended tomato pure and stock to the sauteed vegetables and cook on medium heat for 15 min.
- 5\. finally add the dried herbs, bay leaf, salt and pepper and chopped red pepper and continue to cook for 5 min on low heat..
- 6\. Remove from heat. Place 2 tbsp of rice in a soup bowl, pour the hot soup over it, sprinkle some grated Parmesan cheese over it. Serve hot with crusty bread with garlic butter..
If you find this Minestrone Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.