Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Grandma's Country Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grandma's Country Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything immediately or that you should completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grandma's country soup recipe. To cook grandma's country soup you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Grandma's Country Soup:
- Prepare 150 grams of Chicken breast meat.
- Take 200 grams of Daikon radish.
- Get 100 grams of Carrot.
- You need 100 grams of Satoimo (taro potatoes).
- Take 2 small of Aburaage.
- Take 1/4 block of Tofu.
- Provide 2 large of leaves Chinese cabbage.
- Prepare 1200 ml of Dashi stock (2 teaspoons if using dashi stock granules).
- Use 2 clove of Garlic.
- Take 2 tbsp of each 〇 Soy sauce and sake.
- Use 1/4 tsp of 〇 Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of 〇 Sugar.
- Take 1 of Green onions or scallions.
Instructions to make Grandma's Country Soup:
- Cut the chicken into small pieces. Cut the daikon radish, carrot, Chinese cabbage and taro root into bite sized pieces. Blanch the aburaage in boiling water for a second, drain and cut into thin strips. Grate the garlic, and chop the green onion finely..
- Heat some oil in a pot, put in the chicken and stir fry. When the chicken starts to change color, take the pot off the heat and cool the bottom by placing it on a well wrung out kitchen towel briefly. This way, the meat will come off the bottom of the pot cleanly. Put the pot back on the heat..
- When the chicken has changed color, add the carrots, then the daikon radish, then the satoimo and finally the Chinese cabbage. Stir fry..
- When the vegetables have started to wilt add the dashi, grated garlic and aburaage. Bring to a boil, then lower the heat to low and simmer..
- When the vegetables have turned soft, add the 〇 ingredients and simmer for another 30 to 40 minutes. Add the tofu and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes, taste and adjust the seasoning and it's done! When you have some extra time, take the pot off the heat for 20 to 30 minutes, then re-heat; it will be even more delicious..
- Ladle into bowls and enjoy!.
If you find this Grandma's Country Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.