Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Country Chicken Soup/Nattu Kozhi Rasam recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Country Chicken Soup/Nattu Kozhi Rasam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Country Chicken Soup/Nattu Kozhi Rasam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains present in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to country chicken soup/nattu kozhi rasam recipe. You can have country chicken soup/nattu kozhi rasam using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Country Chicken Soup/Nattu Kozhi Rasam:
- Provide 1/2 kg of Country Chicken.
- Take 3 tsp of Sesame Oil.
- Use 12 of Shallots roughly chopped.
- You need 6 of Curry leaves few.
- Take 5 of Garlic pods roughly chopped.
- Provide 1 of Green Chilli.
- Prepare 1 of Medium Size Tomato finely chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Pepper powder.
- Get -as per your taste of Salt.
- Get as required of Water-.
- Get As needed of Coriander leaves few.
Instructions to make Country Chicken Soup/Nattu Kozhi Rasam:
- Wash and clean the chicken pieces..
- Place a pressure cooker in the stove. Add oil. Once oil gets heat, keep the flame in medium. Add shallots and curry leaves. Saute till shallots becomes translucent..
- Add garlic and saute for a minute. Then add green chilli..
- Add tomatoes and ginger garlic paste. Saute for 2 mins..
- Add the chicken pieces and saute for 5 mins in medium flame..
- Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, pepper powder and salt. Mix well. Saute for 5 mins..
- Add water. Close the cooker with a lid and leave for 10 whistles. Once the pressure goes off open the lid..
- Garnish with coriander leaves. Transfer to a bowl. Serve hot. If needed add extra pepper powder..
If you find this Country Chicken Soup/Nattu Kozhi Rasam recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.