Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan Ramen Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Ramen Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more crucial than totally modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan ramen soup recipe. You can cook vegan ramen soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegan Ramen Soup:
- Take 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Take 1 tsp of fresh ginger minced.
- Prepare 2 cups of vegetable broth.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of tamari sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of miso paste.
- Take 2 of portobello mushrooms, sliced.
- Provide Half of block extra firm tofu cut into cubes.
- Prepare of Vegan Ramen or rice noodles.
- You need Half of yellow, orange or red bell-pepper, sliced.
Instructions to make Vegan Ramen Soup:
- Prepare all the veggies according to the instructions..
- For the broth, heat a medium sized pot and add the garlic and ginger. Add a splash of vegetable broth and cook for 1 minute..
- Add the remaining veggie broth/water, soy sauce and miso paste and let simmer for 10 minutes. Once done, add the ramen/ rice noodles and cook in the broth according to the instructions on the package..
- Fry' the tofu in soy sauce, cook the mushrooms in veggie broth until soft.
- Once the noodles are cooked, assemble your bowl. Add all the toppings, noodles and finally pour the broth in..
- For meal-prep half cook the noodles and strain them well. Cover with sesame oil to avoid sticking and refrigerate..
If you find this Vegan Ramen Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.