Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Chicken Coconut Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Chicken Coconut Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy chicken coconut soup recipe. To make spicy chicken coconut soup you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Chicken Coconut Soup:
- Get 10 of Boneless Chicken Thighs.
- Provide 2 tbs of chili oil.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of pepper.
- Take 1 tbs of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbs of chili powder.
- Provide 1 tbs of paprika.
- Prepare 3 cans of coconut milk.
- Take 2 of jalapenos, sliced keeping the seeds.
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilantro chopped.
- Use to taste of Fish sauce.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get of Lemongrass optional.
Instructions to make Spicy Chicken Coconut Soup:
- Slice the chicken thighs length wise and season with salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, chili powder and paprika..
- Heat the chili oil in a pot and cook chicken until most of the liquid evaporates, flipping the chicken occassionally. About 20-30 minutes on medium heat..
- When chicken is done, add the coconut milk, jalapenos, cilantro, and lemongrass to the pot (ok if you do not have lemongrass as I've made this so many times without it and it still came out good)..
- Season with fish sauce to taste (this is pretty salty). I usually add about 1/8 cup of this and another tsp of salt..
- This will be pretty darn spicy, but you can always modify with less heat..
- I hope you enjoy this as much as I do..
If you find this Spicy Chicken Coconut Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.