Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect SPLIT PEA SOUP, VEGETARIAN OR VEGAN recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to SPLIT PEA SOUP, VEGETARIAN OR VEGAN recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. Several vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to split pea soup, vegetarian or vegan recipe. You can cook split pea soup, vegetarian or vegan using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make SPLIT PEA SOUP, VEGETARIAN OR VEGAN:
- You need 1 lb of split peas.
- Prepare 6 of large carrots.
- Provide 5 stalks of celery.
- You need 1 of medium-large leek with dark green top removed and discarded.
- Take 1 of large (not gigantic) onion.
- Provide 4 tablespoons of olive oil Or unsalted butter.
- Use 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Provide 9-10 cups of water.
Steps to make SPLIT PEA SOUP, VEGETARIAN OR VEGAN:
- Small chop or large dice all vegetables..
- In Dutch oven (large pot) heat olive oil or unsalted butter to medium-low.
- Sautee veggies slowly about 12 minutes until cooked down slightly, stirring occasionally..
- Add split peas, water and salt. Bring to boil, reduce heat to simmer, cook 75 minutes. Taste and add more salt if needed..
If you find this SPLIT PEA SOUP, VEGETARIAN OR VEGAN recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.