Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, Greens Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Manathakkali Keerai Soup | Greens Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Manathakkali Keerai Soup | Greens Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to manathakkali keerai soup | greens soup recipe. You can have manathakkali keerai soup Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Manathakkali Keerai Soup | Greens Soup:
- Take 1 cup of Manathakkali Keerai –.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of Cumin.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Coconut milk.
- Get 1 of Coconut oil.
- Provide of As per taste Salt.
- You need 5-6 of Shallots.
- Take 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
Instructions to make Manathakkali Keerai Soup | Greens Soup:
- In a wok, heat coconut oil and add crushed cumin and peppers to temper. Add turmeric powder, shallots, salt to saute. Add a quarter cup of water and let it boil. Add the spinach and cook for 5 to 6 minutes in medium flame..
- Now add the coconut milk and for 2 to 3 minutes in a low flame. The soup bowl is ready. This recipe can be done with the preferred spinach you choose and the coconut milk is the one which gives a pleasant taste..
If you find this Manathakkali Keerai Soup | Greens Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.