Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Sweet BBQ Old Country Meatballs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet BBQ Old Country Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet BBQ Old Country Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet bbq old country meatballs recipe. To cook sweet bbq old country meatballs you need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet BBQ Old Country Meatballs:
- Take 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 cup of raisins.
- You need 1 box of stuffing mix.
- Get 1 package of onion soup mix.
- You need 2 of small or medium eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped green onion.
- Prepare 1 of medium yellow onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium green pepper chopped.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Use 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Use 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Take 1 cup of bbq sauce.
- Provide of Salt.
- Get of Pepper.
- Get of Garlic powder.
Steps to make Sweet BBQ Old Country Meatballs:
- Preheat the oven for 425°. Combine ground beef in a large mixing bowl with stuffing mix and chopped veggies..
- Add remaining ingredients to mixing bowl. Season to taste..
- Dig in! Mix all ingredients together thoroughly just as you would for a meatloaf. Roll the mixture into desired sized balls and place in muffin pan or on a baking sheet..
- Cook in the oven at 425° for 45 minutes or until meat is cooked all the way through and meatballs begin to brown around the edges..
- You can serve them as they are. Or mix them in with your spaghetti sauce. Or Make meatball sub sandwiches…..
- Or, you can top them with melted mozzarella and your favorite bbq sauce as I did because it was Super Delicious! Serve & Enjoy!.
If you find this Sweet BBQ Old Country Meatballs recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.