Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thick and Spicy sausage, bean and cheese tortellini soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thick and Spicy sausage, bean and cheese tortellini soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals take for granted. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thick and spicy sausage, bean and cheese tortellini soup recipe. You can have thick and spicy sausage, bean and cheese tortellini soup using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thick and Spicy sausage, bean and cheese tortellini soup:
- Provide 2 TBS of butter.
- You need 2 TBS of olive oil.
- Get 1 of large carrot thinly sliced.
- You need 2 stalks of celery, chopped.
- Get 1 of large onion chopped.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Get 1 (15 oz) of can cannelloni or navy beans rinsed and drained.
- Use 1 lb of bulk mild Italian sausage.
- Get 4 cups of chicken broth.
- Take 1 (15 oz) of can petite diced tomatoes.
- Provide 1 tsp of pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 package of favorite frozen cheese tortellini.
- You need 1 bunch of fresh parsley.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
- Use of Roux – 3TBS butter / 3TBS flour.
Steps to make Thick and Spicy sausage, bean and cheese tortellini soup:
- Heat oil and butter in Dutch oven on medium heat, add carrots, celery and onion and cook for approx 5-7 min until the veggies soften..
- Add in sausage and sauté until browned. Stir in garlic, pepper and pepper flakes..
- Add in beans, tomatoes and broth, cook to a simmer, about 10 min….
- In the meantime make your roux in a small sauce pan by melting butter and whisking in flour until combined. Add to pot and bring to a slow boil to thicken up the soup..
- Add in frozen tortellini and simmer until the pasta is el dente about 10. Add in fresh parsley and serve. Garnish with a little Parmesan cheese on top..
If you find this Thick and Spicy sausage, bean and cheese tortellini soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.