Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Country-style Chicken Dinner recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Country-style Chicken Dinner recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Country-style Chicken Dinner recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
Initially, you must be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to country-style chicken dinner recipe. To cook country-style chicken dinner you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Country-style Chicken Dinner:
- Get 3 cup of frozen hash brown potatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of (2.8 oz.) french fried onions.
- Get 1 can of condensed cream of chicken soup.
- Provide 1 cup of milk.
- Use 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 lb of chicken breast, fat trimmed.
- Provide 1 can of mixed vegetables. Can use frozen..
Instructions to make Country-style Chicken Dinner:
- preheat oven to 375°. In 9×13 inch baking dish, combine frozen potatoes and 1/2 can French fried onions. In small bowl blend soup and milk, pour half over potato mixture..
- sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese over potato mixture; top with chicken. Pour remaining soup mixture over chicken. Bake, uncovered, for 35 minutes..
- stir vegetables into potato mixture and turn chicken over. Bake, uncovered, an additional 20 minutes or until chicken is done. Stir potato mixture and too chicken with remaining cheese and onions. Bake another 3 minutes or until golden brown on top. Let stand 15 minutes.
If you find this Country-style Chicken Dinner recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.