Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Tom kha gai (coconut chicken soup) 泰式椰奶鸡汤 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tom kha gai (coconut chicken soup) 泰式椰奶鸡汤 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tom kha gai (coconut chicken soup) 泰式椰奶鸡汤 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Consider eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional level is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tom kha gai (coconut chicken soup) 泰式椰奶鸡汤 recipe. You can have tom kha gai (coconut chicken soup) 泰式椰奶鸡汤 using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tom kha gai (coconut chicken soup) 泰式椰奶鸡汤:
- Use 16 oz of chicken stock(homemade preferably).
- Take 150 ml of thai coconut milk.
- You need 1 cup of chicken breast (any parts are great).
- Get 1/4 cup of sliced galangal rinds.
- Take 1 of fresh lemongrass (only the bottom part).
- Get 5 of kafir lime leaves (fresh or dried).
- Get 2 cups of oyster mushroom.
- Take 1 of medium size tomato.
- Get 1 cup of any summer squash.
- Prepare 12 of cilantro.
- You need 2 sprig of Thai basil.
- Take 1 tsp of palm sugar.
- Use 1 of lime juice.
- Use 2 of dried chilies (optional).
- Use to taste of Fish sauce.
Steps to make Tom kha gai (coconut chicken soup) 泰式椰奶鸡汤:
- In a sauce pan, heat up chicken stock and coconut milk. Add galangal, mashed lemongrass, kafir lime leaves, dried chilies to infuse for about 10~15 minutes. Add water if the soup stock evaporate too much..
- If you are using any parts of chicken that's not the breast. Please add it in the very beginning to cook with all other herbs..
- Once you smell great aroma from the stock and see the coconut milk begins to separate (a great sigh to tell the quality of the coconut milk). Add sliced tomato, summer squash and mushroom. Cook for about 3 minutes until soft..
- Season with palm sugar and fish sauce. Taste as you adjust the seasoning..
- Turn off the heat and add the lime juice. Serve in a big nice bowl and top with finishing herbs, cilantro and thai Basil. Enjoy with a bowl of sprouted brown rice..
If you find this Tom kha gai (coconut chicken soup) 泰式椰奶鸡汤 recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.