Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aaloo tikki recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aaloo tikki recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run may be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aaloo tikki recipe. To make aaloo tikki you only need 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Aaloo tikki:
- Take 4 of Potato.
- Get 1 of small onion and chopped fine.
- Get 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili flex.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of whole ground spices.
- You need 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1 tsp of chicken powder.
- Use 4 tbsp of fresh coriander leaves.
- Use 2 tbsp of green chili.
- Provide 1 tbsp of flour.
- Provide 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Provide 1 of boil egg and smashed.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mustard powder.
- Provide of For frying.
- Get of Oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- You need 4 tbsp of water.
Instructions to make Aaloo tikki:
- Boil potato and smash.
- Here the all ingredients in the picture.
- Put all the ingredients in mashed potatos and mix well.
- And make a tikki.
- Take a pan and grease it.
- Make a mixer of corn flour with water.or (U use here beated egg also ur choice).
- Take a tikki and dipped it and cover well.
- Then put in the pan.
- Same procedure and fry all.
If you find this Aaloo tikki recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.