Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cozy Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cozy Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cozy chicken noodle soup recipe. To cook cozy chicken noodle soup you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cozy Chicken Noodle Soup:
- You need 1 packages of Reames Homestyle Egg Noodles 24 oz.
- Take 1 cup of Chopped Celery.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped Onion.
- Get 1 cup of Shredded Carrots.
- Take 1 lb of Boneless Chicken.
- Provide 8 cup of Chicken Broth.
- Get 2 cup of Half and Half.
- Take 8 tbsp of Butter.
- Use 1/2 cup of Flour.
- Provide 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of Parsley Flakes.
- Get 1 tbsp of Chopped Garlic.
- You need 4 tbsp of Olive Oil.
Instructions to make Cozy Chicken Noodle Soup:
- In a 4 quart stock pot, sauté the onions, celery, carrots and garlic with the olive oil on medium heat..
- Add cubed chicken and broth to the pot and bring to a boil for 20 minutes..
- In a sauce pan melt butter, then stir in flour and cook for two minutes..
- Add the noodles to the pot and simmer for twenty minutes. Add pepper, parsley then salt to taste. Add half and half then stir in flour mixture..
If you find this Cozy Chicken Noodle Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.