Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Carrot leek soup with rice noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot leek soup with rice noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals take for granted. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot leek soup with rice noodles recipe. To make carrot leek soup with rice noodles you only need 10 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Carrot leek soup with rice noodles:
- Use 6 of carrots (organic).
- Get 1 of leek.
- You need 1 carton (32 fl oz) of bone broth.
- Prepare 1 carton (32 fl oz) of vegetable broth.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of red pepper flakes.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of cumin seeds.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Use of Pepper.
- Use 2 teaspoons of turmeric.
- Provide 2 cup of rice noodle (prepared).
Instructions to make Carrot leek soup with rice noodles:
- Boil both broths.
- Peel and chop the carrot chop the leek too..
- Add the carrots and leeks to the boiling broth.
- Let simmer for 20 minutes in a rolling boil.
- Grind spices (together) in a coffee grinder.
- Add the spices to the soup.
- Add salt and pepper (to your taste).
- Stir for 3 minutes.
- Cover and cook for 10 more minutes.
- Add the prepared rice noodles.
- Cool and….
- Notes: make sure to wash the vegetables after you cut them. You can wash them together (that’s what I did). Give the soup a consistent boil. Make sure your carrots and leeks aren’t cut small because it will affect the texture of the soup. Also, cook the soup on high to maintain a consistent temperature with the soup. Your average temperature should be 150 degrees F. Make sure your spices are grinder together or the soup won’t taste right..
- More notes: never let the soup off a boil. Use a big pan to make sure the soup does not boil over when you cook it. Their should be a lot more broth than vegetables in the pot. It’s normal. The point is to just get the taste from the carrots and leeks into the broth. If your kids don’t like carrots or leeks. Bake the soup for 40 minutes straight (with everything in it) then strain out the vegetables and it will be just as good!.
- Even more notes!: when your cooking the soup, stir the soup every 12 minutes with a soup spoon. Adding more spices is not necessary but can be done! If you want your soup to have a way overpowering flavor, triple each spice. Refrigerated carrots work best because they are easier to peel and chop, but room temperature carrots will work too! I always use organic vegetables because it gives you a better health benefit but you can use whatever!.
- Last notes: add the salt and pepper last. The reason I keep the soup in a bowl is because, it keeps the soup hot and it stirs the soup for you! The boil will move the broth around to stir up the vegetables and spices. You can add however much salt and pepper you want to your taste! I hope you enjoy this recipe!.
- Health benefits: carrots and leeks are especially good for your immune system! The carrots are orange which (by the color) will also help your eye sight! Leeks are a powering and resourceful vegetable. They will (in no time) help you get out of bed in the morning!.
- This recipe is great for the winter and the cold! Enjoy!!.
If you find this Carrot leek soup with rice noodles recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.