Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Moes Sweet Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moes Sweet Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most likely pick out a lot of items out of habit. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to moes sweet curry recipe. You can have moes sweet curry using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Moes Sweet Curry:
- Use 4 of Chicken breasts.
- Get 1 medium of Onion.
- Use 3 clove of Garlic crushed.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Tumeric.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Cumin.
- Provide 1 bunch of Chicken stock cube.
- Take 2 tsp of Curry powder mild – medium.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Take 2 tbsp of Apple sauce.
- Get 1 pinch of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Frozen sweet peas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Double Cream.
Instructions to make Moes Sweet Curry:
- Melt olive oil in large fry pan or wok.
- Chop chicken into small cubes and add to the fry pan, fry until chicken is white in colour, about 5 mins.
- Add chopped onion and crushed garlic together to fry pan and mix let it cook and stir for another 5 mins.
- Add cumin, turmeric and curry powder and mix well.
- Add chicken cube and water mix in, then add apple sauce salt and pepper and lemon juice and stir.
- Transfer to medium saucepan and add peas and let it simmer for 5 mins.
- Add the cream stir well and simmer for a further 5 mins have it with rice or chips or both and a crusty cob ..delish.
If you find this Moes Sweet Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.