Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Miso Soup with Ramen Noodles recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Miso Soup with Ramen Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Miso Soup with Ramen Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you currently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to miso soup with ramen noodles recipe. To make miso soup with ramen noodles you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Miso Soup with Ramen Noodles:
- Get 2 cups of Vegetable Broth.
- You need 1 package of Ramen Noodles (doesn’t matter what flavor because you’ll throw out the flavor pack anyway).
- Take 1/2 sheet of Sushi Nori (roasted seaweed), chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of firm tofu, small cubes.
- Take 1/4 cup of miso paste.
- Take 1 tbs of green onion, finely chopped.
- Get to taste of Pepper.
Instructions to make Miso Soup with Ramen Noodles:
- Place the chopped seaweed in a small bowl with 1/2 cup water. Set aside..
- In a sauce pan, bring the broth to a boil and add the Ramen noodles cooking for 3 minutes. Break apart as they boil..
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add the seaweed as well as the soaking liquid (water) and the tofu..
- In a bowl, measure the miso paste and carefully add 1/2 cup of the hot broth. Whisk together until smooth. Add the miso mixture into the broth and mix well..
- Spoon into a bowl and add chopped green onion and enjoy!!.
If you find this Miso Soup with Ramen Noodles recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.