Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Sweet Potato Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Potato Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato curry recipe. You can have sweet potato curry using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet Potato Curry:
- Use 2 of large sweet potatoes.
- Take 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 400 g of green lentils.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of crunchy peanut butter.
- You need 400 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger.
- Take 2 tsp of garlic.
- Take 2 tsp of tomato and chili purée.
- Take 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of smoky paprika.
- Get 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- Get 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 of lime.
- Provide of Rice.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
- Provide of Vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Sweet Potato Curry:
- Peel and cut the sweet potatoes into small cubes. Place on a roasting dish and sprinkle salt, pepper, cayenne pepper and vegetable oil on top. Mix around thoroughly. Place in oven at 200 C for about 30 mins (turn once or twice).
- Finely dice the onion. Pour one or two teaspoons of vegetable oil in a large pot on a medium heat, and cook the onions stirring continuously. Add the spices (cumin, coriander, paprika) to the mix after 5 mins. Turn the heat down slightly, add the garlic, ginger, peanut butter and purées to the mix and work and stir for another 5-10 mins..
- Start cooking the rice..
- Pour the coconut milk into the onion mixture, and let simmer. In the meantime, the sweet potatoes should be cooked. Mash these lightly with a fork to break them down and move the sweet potatoes into the onion pot. Also add the lentils, lime juice and the soy sauce and let simmer while the rice is cooking..
- Plate up the rice and the curry, season to taste and serve — I love this with natural yoghurt and fresh coriander on top too!.
If you find this Sweet Potato Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.