Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut curry soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut curry soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds often give a general increased feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut curry soup recipe. To make coconut curry soup you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut curry soup:
- Get 2/3 cup of orange lentil (dry).
- Provide 2/3 cup of green lentil (dry).
- Get 1/2 of onion yellow.
- Use 1 cup of chopped broccoli.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped cauliflower.
- Take 1/2 cup of peas.
- Take 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1 of jalapēno.
- Use 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Use 5 cups of water.
- Prepare 1-14 oz of can of coconut milk.
- Provide 2 cubes of vegetable bullion.
- Take of Optional: diced carrot.. to give the soup a pop of colour.
Instructions to make Coconut curry soup:
- Add oil, broccoli, cauliflower, peas, onion, & garlic to pot on med heat. Cook until veggies are el dante.
- Add curry power make sure veggies get nicely coated.
- Add water, vegetable bullion, lentils, and coconut milk. bring to a boil.
- Add diced jalapēno.
- Simmer for about 30mins until lentils are soft..
- Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Coconut curry soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.