Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Kumara and carrot lentil curry soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kumara and carrot lentil curry soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kumara and carrot lentil curry soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. One nutritious option that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kumara and carrot lentil curry soup recipe. You can cook kumara and carrot lentil curry soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kumara and carrot lentil curry soup:
- Get 1 of large kumara.
- You need 2 of large carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of yellow lentils.
- Provide 1 of large onion.
- Provide 4 cloves of garlic.
- Get 2 cups of vegetable stock.
- Get 1 can of coconut milk.
- Get 2 TSP of curry powder.
- Provide 1 TSP of turmeric.
- You need to taste of Chilli powder.
- Provide of Cilantro.
- You need of Fresh lime.
Instructions to make Kumara and carrot lentil curry soup:
- Fry onion and garlic until soft. Then add spices and fry for further 30 seconds.
- Add Kumara and carrots and stir to combine with spice/onion mix.
- Add hot stock, 1 cup water and lentils. Bring to boil then simmer at low heat with lid until lentils are cooked (about 45 mins).
- Put into food processor and process until smooth.
- Place back into pot and add coconut milk. Heat gently until hot.
- Serve with finely chopped cilantro and lime juice.
If you find this Kumara and carrot lentil curry soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.