Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spiced monkfish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spiced monkfish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run may be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains included in white bread.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spiced monkfish recipe. To make spiced monkfish you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spiced monkfish:
- Provide 1 of monkfish tail fillet per person (scale up the other ingredients if cooking for more than 2).
- Provide 1 tsp of Korean chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric (or 2 tsp curry powder instead of the two spices).
- Take 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fine salt.
- Take 1 of shallot, finely diced.
- Get 2 tbsp. of butter.
- You need 1 pinch of saffron.
- Use of about 50ml veg stock made with a stock cube or fresh.
- Get 2 tbsp. of crème fraiche.
- Get 1 of little chopped parsley.
Steps to make Spiced monkfish:
- Monkfish needs firming up before cooking, otherwise it releases a lot of water whilst cooking. Sprinkle the fillets generously with rock salt, chill for at least half an hour then rinse off the salt and pat dry..
- Cut the fish into scallop-sized chunks. Mix the spices and salt together and dip the monkfish pieces in the mix..
- Melt the butter over medium-high heat, add the monkfish pieces, the diced shallot and cook for a minute. Sprinkle the saffron over the dish and turn the monkfish pieces.
- Add splash alcohol – gin/white wine.
- Turn the heat up, add the crème fraiche and the stock and bubble away for another 1-2 minutes. Transfer to serving bowls or dishes and sprinkle with chopped parsley. Serve with plain rice..
If you find this Spiced monkfish recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.