Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Authentic Swedish Janssons Frestelse recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Authentic Swedish Janssons Frestelse recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Authentic Swedish Janssons Frestelse recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain food items is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to authentic swedish janssons frestelse recipe. To cook authentic swedish janssons frestelse you only need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Authentic Swedish Janssons Frestelse:
- Take 5 of Potatoes.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- You need 10 of Anchovy (fillets).
- Take 200 ml of Heavy cream.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Panko.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Butter.
Steps to make Authentic Swedish Janssons Frestelse:
- Thickly julienne the potato and thinly slice the onion. Cut the anchovies into 2 cm cubes..
- Heat the butter in a frying pan and stir-fry the onion. Transfer the onion to a plate and set aside..
- Grease a heat-resistant casserole dish with butter..
- Line the dish with 1/3 of the potato followed by 1/2 the onions and 1/2 the anchovies. Repeat this pattern once more, and then add the final 1/3 potatoes on the top..
- Pour the heavy cream over the top, and lastly, sprinkle in the panko..
- Bake the Janssons frestelse for 40 minutes at 200°C. Once it's turned golden brown, it's ready. Cover it with foil to prevent it from burning..
- The anchovies sold in Sweden are small herrings pickled in sugar, salt, spices, and vinegar. I really want to try making this with real Swedish anchovies..
- Unfortunately, I only brought back a few tins of anchovies from Sweden, so instead, I used anchovies pickled in oil that I bought in Japan..
If you find this Authentic Swedish Janssons Frestelse recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.