Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Mayonnaise Appe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Mayonnaise Appe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains included in white bread.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed mayonnaise appe recipe. To make stuffed mayonnaise appe you need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stuffed Mayonnaise Appe:
- Take 2 cups of Idli batter -.
- Take of Chopped vegetables : 1 cup (onion, capsicum, curry leaves).
- You need 2 tablespoons of Mayonnaise -.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Tomato sauce -.
- Prepare of Salt – as per taste.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Black pepper -.
- Provide 4 tablespoons of Oil -.
Steps to make Stuffed Mayonnaise Appe:
- Take a big mixing bowl add idli batter, chopped vegetables, salt and black pepper. Mix it well..
- Now take another mixing bowl, add mayonnaise and tomato sauce and mix..
- Heat appe pan and pour few drops of oil in pan..
- Now pour half tablespoon idli batter then 1/2 teaspoon mayonnaise mixture in the centre..
- Now pour again 1/2 tablespoon idli batter to cover it. Cook on medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
- After 3 to 4 minutes, turn all appe and cook again 2 to 3 minutes..
- Stuffed mayonnaise appe are ready to be served..
If you find this Stuffed Mayonnaise Appe recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.