Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed veggies sooji (semolina) balls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed veggies sooji (semolina) balls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt is a snack many people take for granted. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed veggies sooji (semolina) balls recipe. You can cook stuffed veggies sooji (semolina) balls using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed veggies sooji (semolina) balls:
- Take 1 cup of suji / semolina.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Provide 1/4 tbsp of ajwain / carom.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Get 1/4 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Take of For stuffing-.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of rai / mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped veggies (onion,carrot,peas,corn,capsicum).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of chopped green chilli.
- Use as needed of Few curry leaves.
- Prepare As needed of Coriander for garnish.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of red chilli.
- Use 1/4 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of salt.
Steps to make Stuffed veggies sooji (semolina) balls:
- Heat a pan add oil,ajwain,ginger,salt,pepper sauté for few minutes now add water,sooji mix it nicely without lumps.
- Let it cool the mixture after that kneaded to make a smooth dough.
- For filling take a pan put some oil add rai,all chopped veggies sprinkle some spices (salt, pepper,turmeric,cumiypowder).
- To take a small portion of dough and flat it on ur palm stuff with veggies mixture and roll i to a make a ball.
- Steamed all sooji balls for 15 minutes on slow flame.
- For tadka-heat a pan put some oil add all ingredients and spices sauté for few minutes.
- Now add all steamed balls sauté for few minutes garnish with lemon juice and coriander leaves.
If you find this Stuffed veggies sooji (semolina) balls recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.