Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Vegetable Biryani recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable Biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few modest changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable biryani recipe. You can cook vegetable biryani using 31 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable Biryani:
- Provide 1 cup of basmati rice.
- You need 3 of onions.
- Get 2 cups of coconut milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of curd.
- Prepare 10-12 of cashewnuts.
- You need 5-6 of curry leaves.
- You need 3 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 4-5 tbsp. of Ghee.
- Take 2 of Cardamoms.
- Get 1 of Bay leaf.
- Take 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Take 1 of star anise.
- You need 4-5 of black pepper corns.
- Provide 2-3 of cloves.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Take 2 of green chillies.
- Get 1/4 tsp. of Pepper powder.
- Get 2 tbsp. of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mint leaves.
- Use 10-12 of saffron strings.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsp. of Cumin coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of fennel seeds powder.
- Get 1 tsp. of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1/4 cup of peas.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of carrot.
- You need 1 pc of potato.
- Get 2 pc. of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of Coriander powder.
- Take as needed of Raita to serve.
Steps to make Vegetable Biryani:
- Wash and soak rice for 20min. Now heat water in a pan Add bay leaf cinemon stick rice and mint leaves. And cook 75%.Drain water and add normal cold water. on half cooked rice. And rinse. Soak saffron in 1/4cup boil water..
- Now heat oil in a pan add half onion slides and fry till red brown colour and crispy. Add cashewnuts and fry. Take out in a plate..
- Heat ghee in a pan add cardamom star cloves pepper cumin seeds and another onion slides slited chillisaute properly add curry leaves ginger garlic paste. Saute properly now churn tomatoes and make puree add in a pan mix well and cook for 5min. Now add peas potato carrot salt coriander powder fennel seeds powder red chilli powder turmeric powder pepper powder beat curd and add mix well. Now cover and cook for 5-7min. Open and add coconut milk and cook on slow flame..
- Now spread rice soak saffron strings with water chopped mint leaves and coriander.fried onion and cashewnuts. Cover the lid and cook for 10min on slow flame. Open and serve. Tasty delicious Vegetables biryani is ready to serve with raita..
If you find this Vegetable Biryani recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.