Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed chicken a la ME recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed chicken a la ME recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Several nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. However, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Almonds frequently give a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed chicken a la me recipe. To cook stuffed chicken a la me you need 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Stuffed chicken a la ME:
- Use 1 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1 packages of zatarans yellow rice.
- Provide 1 of red onion.
- Prepare 1 can of mushrooms.
- Take 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Take 1 packages of country gravy mix.
- Provide 1 of any seasonings you like.
- Prepare 1 packages of Monterey block cheese.
- Get 1 box of Colby jack block cheese.
Instructions to make Stuffed chicken a la ME:
- Cut a hole in the chicken breast down the side.
- Season chicken.
- Slice cheeses width wise…kinda thin.
- Slice onion and sauté with mushrooms.
- Briefly brown chicken on both sides.
- I halfway cooked the yellow rice while all that's going on.
- Stuff cheeses and sauté onions and mushrooms in chicken breast and close with tooth picks.
- Pour rice undrained into casserole dish.
- Place chicken and remaining onions and mushrooms on top.
- Cook in oven for bout a hour at 400°F.
- Fix gravy and serve on top of chicken and rice.
If you find this Stuffed chicken a la ME recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.