Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Cold Soy milk soup and Nikumiso noodles recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cold Soy milk soup and Nikumiso noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cold Soy milk soup and Nikumiso noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
One of the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cold soy milk soup and nikumiso noodles recipe. You can have cold soy milk soup and nikumiso noodles using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cold Soy milk soup and Nikumiso noodles:
- Provide of <soup>.
- Take 400 cc of Soy milk.
- Take 50 cc of Hot water.
- Take 1 cube of Bouillon cube.
- You need 100 cc of Cold water.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of Miso.
- Prepare 1/2 of Star anise.
- Prepare of And Black Pepper.
- Take of <nikumiso(spicy meat sauce)>.
- Use 200 g of Ground pork.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground Garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground Ginger.
- Take 1 Tsp of Miso.
- Get 2 tsp of Suger.
- Take 1 Tbsp of SAKE or Chinese rice wine.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Doubanjiang (or 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper).
- Provide of <finish for 1 sercing>.
- Provide of Noodles.
- Prepare of Green Vegetables(for exampe : Green pak choi is better).
- Provide of chainese chili oil.
Steps to make Cold Soy milk soup and Nikumiso noodles:
- First, Cook the Soup. 1) Heat 50cc water and star anise. 2) Melt the bouillon cube. 3) Mix with cold water. 4) Mix with soy milk. 5) Dissolve MISO in soy milk soup. 6) Cool in a refrigerator..
- Next, Cook the NIKUMISO. 1) Mix MISO, suger, SAKE, Doubanjiang. 2) Add oil to the pot and heat the medium heat. 3) Add garlic and ginger and fry. 4) Add ground pork and fry. 5) When the meat turns white, add seasonings and mix..
- Finish, Serve. 1) Boil the noodles.move to Colander it and drain the water.Cool with running water.Cut the water again. 2) Put noodles in a bowl and pour soap. 3) Topping NIKUMISO and any vegetables. 4) Use chinese chili oil and completed!.
If you find this Cold Soy milk soup and Nikumiso noodles recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.