Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red Curry Vegetable Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Curry Vegetable Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red curry vegetable noodle soup recipe. You can have red curry vegetable noodle soup using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Red Curry Vegetable Noodle Soup:
- Use 1 of large bunch Bok Choy, white stems separated from green leaves.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1 of small onion, diced.
- Provide 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of grated peeled fresh ginger.
- Get 2 tablespoons of red curry paste (use mild or spicy, according to preference). Medium works best with this dish. I used a jar of Trader Joe's Red Curry Simmer Sauce!.
- You need 1 of small sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Take 1 quart of chicken or vegetable stock.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Asian fish sauce (don't skip this ingredient!! I use the Vietnamese versions)).
- Get 2 teaspoons of dark brown sugar.
- You need 1 (13 ounce) of can of full fat coconut milk.
- You need Half of teaspoon kosher salt plus more to taste.
- Provide 8 ounces of Vermicelli (Angel Hair or similar) rice noodles.
- Take 3 of limes, 2 juiced, one cut into wedges.
- You need 1/4 Cup of coarsely chopped fresh cilantro for garnish.
- Use of Shrimp or Scallops (see note in introduction).
Steps to make Red Curry Vegetable Noodle Soup:
- Slice the Bok Choy stems into 1/2 inch pieces. Slice the leaves into 1 inch pieces. Set aside.
- Using the sauté function, heat the oil in the pressure cooker. Add the onion, garlic, ginger, and curry paste and cook until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. (If using regular pot, instructions are the same.) Add the sweet potato and the white stems of the Bok Choy, along with the stock. Bring to a simmer and add the fish sauce and brown sugar, stirring until the sugar dissolves, about one minute..
- Stir in the coconut milk and salt, cover, and cook on high pressure for 15 minutes (or if using a regular pot: 45 minutes on medium heat)).
- Meanwhile, cook the Vermicelli noodles according to the package instructions..
- Release the pressure manually. Remove the lid and stir in the Bok Choy greens until wilted. Add the lime juice and more salt to taste..
- Divide the noodles among individual bowls and ladle the soup on top, garnishing with the cilantro and lime wedges.
If you find this Red Curry Vegetable Noodle Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.