Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Breakfast platter recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Breakfast platter recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast platter recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to breakfast platter recipe. To make breakfast platter you need 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Breakfast platter:
- Prepare of For instant dosa.
- You need 1/2 cup of urad dal flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of rice flour.
- Get 1/2 tsp of jeera powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use of For coconut chutney.
- You need 1/4 cup of roasted chana dal.
- Use 1 of medium size coconut cut into pieces.
- Provide 3 of green chillies.
- Provide 1 of " ginger piece.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 of &1/2 tsp oil.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of jeera.
- You need 1/4 tsp of rai dana.
- You need 10-12 of curry leaves.
- Get 1/2 tsp of urad dal.
- Use Pinch of hing.
- Use of Sooji ka halwa.
- You need 1 cup of sooji.
- Get 1/2 cup of ghee.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of cup milk.
- Use 1/2 cup of sugar (you can add more if you like).
- Provide 1 tsp of elaichi and jaifal powder.
- Provide 10-12 of Saffron strands soaked in little milk.
- Prepare of Dry fruits shaving as required.
Steps to make Breakfast platter:
- Instant dosa batter: Mix all the ingredients of the instant dosa add water as required to it and adjust the consistency. KEEP IT ASIDE FOR 1/2 AN HOUR. Meanwhile make coconut chutney and sooji ka halwa..
- Coconut chutney: In a mixture jar add roasted chana green chillies ginger and coconut. Crush it to smooth paste and add tempering of rai jeera urad dal kadi patta and hing to it. Add salt to taste..
- Sooji ka halwa: In a non-stick pan heat ghee and add sooji to it. Roast the sooji till you get nice aroma. Now add milk to it and mix it. Add sugar, saffron strands soaked in milk and elaichi and jaifal powder to it. Mix properly till the water of sugar evaporates. Now spread the hot halwa in a thali/container and layer it properly. Garnish with dry fruit shavings. KEEP THIS ASIDE FOR SOME TIME..
- On a non-stick pan spread the dosa batter and make it crispy or soft as you like it!.
- Make markings the the sooji ka halwa spread in sqaure shape and take out pieces of the halwa..
- In the plate serve the dosa and chutney with the sooji ka halwa!.
If you find this Breakfast platter recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.