Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Rustic Smoked Salmon Fishcakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rustic Smoked Salmon Fishcakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rustic Smoked Salmon Fishcakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few small changes.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. Although you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rustic smoked salmon fishcakes recipe. To cook rustic smoked salmon fishcakes you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Rustic Smoked Salmon Fishcakes:
- Use 2 of Cooked Smoked Salmon Fillets.
- Take 1 cup of Fresh Parsley.
- Use 1 of Chopped Red Onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of Butter (for mash).
- Use 1/4 of Plain Flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of Breadcrumbs.
- Provide Knob of Butter (for mash).
- Provide 3 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Provide 8 of medium sized Potatoes.
- You need of 1/4 Cream, preferably double cream.
Steps to make Rustic Smoked Salmon Fishcakes:
- Boil the peeled potatoes until soft. Drain the water. Add a knob of butter and the cream to mixture and mash vigorously until smooth, fluffy with no lumps. Pop in the red onions and parsley, mix through the mash..
- In a separate bowl you’ll have already flaked the cooked salmon with a fork. Add the flakes salmon to the mashed potatoes and fork it through evenly..
- Then scoop out a palmful of the potatoes mixture. Place on surface and shape into a thick, round Pattie. Then coat with flour, followed by the breadcrumbs. Place on a non stick baking tray and pop it in the oven at 180 degrees (fan assisted) for about 30-35 minutes or until almost crispy and golden..
- You can serve this with a fresh green salad or a veg of your choice!.
If you find this Rustic Smoked Salmon Fishcakes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.