Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Creamy Chicken & Veg Soup + Vegan Option GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Creamy Chicken & Veg Soup + Vegan Option GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you probably pick out a lot of items out of habit. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys creamy chicken & veg soup + vegan option gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can have vickys creamy chicken & veg soup + vegan option gf df ef sf nf using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Creamy Chicken & Veg Soup + Vegan Option GF DF EF SF NF:
- Get 4 of large diced carrots.
- Get 8 of diced white potatos.
- You need 1 of large broccoli head.
- Get 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 1 of chopped leek.
- Provide 150 g of sweetcorn.
- Use 150 g of garden peas.
- Take 500 ml of vegetable stock.
- Take 1300 ml of chicken stock or more veggie stock.
- Provide 250 grams of chicken breast fillet or soaked haricot beans.
Steps to make Vickys Creamy Chicken & Veg Soup + Vegan Option GF DF EF SF NF:
- Put everything in a soup pan and bring to boil. Boil for half an hour then take off the heat.
- Let stand and cool a little bit with lid on, remove the chicken and shred it.
- Puree 3/4 of the soup and stir the shredded chicken back in.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. You can leave the chicken out and the soup will still be as lovely if you only use vegetable stock. Use a tin of haricot beans in it's place. Blend the soup then add the beans in to heat through.
If you find this Vickys Creamy Chicken & Veg Soup + Vegan Option GF DF EF SF NF recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.