Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thai soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you probably purchase many items out of habit. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai soup recipe. You can cook thai soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai soup:
- Use 1-2 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breast cut into small square pieces.
- Provide 1 of Small package of grape tomatoes cut in half.
- Get 1 of Small package of mushroom (white or baby bellas).
- Get of Cilantro chopped.
- Prepare 1 package of tamarind soup base.
- Get 1 can of coconut milk.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Cooked white rice.
Instructions to make Thai soup:
- Cut up veggies and chicken.
- Empty whole can of coconut milk and 2 cans of water into medium size pot, bring pot to simmer on stove..
- Add chicken to pot and simmer for 5 to 8 mins.
- Add veggies to pot, salt to taste, and let simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Serve over white rice.
If you find this Thai soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.