Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Bok Choy Soup with Chick Peas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bok Choy Soup with Chick Peas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bok Choy Soup with Chick Peas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Various vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. Having said that, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bok choy soup with chick peas recipe. You can have bok choy soup with chick peas using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bok Choy Soup with Chick Peas:
- You need 1 of Bok Choy, rinsed and sliced.
- Take of Olive oil.
- Use 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1 (12 ounce) of bag petite baby cut carrots.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 4 of red potatoes, cut into quarters.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Herb De Provence.
- Provide 2 can of chicken peas (15.5 ounce) undrained.
- Use 2 containers of Vegetable Stock (32 ounce).
- Use 2 cups of egg noodles.
Instructions to make Bok Choy Soup with Chick Peas:
- In a large pot add enough olive oil to coat bottom of pot….
- Add your chopped onion and green pepper, sauté until veggies are tender…….
- Now add your bag of baby carrots….. Sauté until carrots are slightly tender…….
- Next add your minced garlic……
- Now add your quartered red potatoes…….Stir all well……
- Now add your black pepper and Herb De Provence, sauté for several minutes…….
- Next add your 2 cans of chick peas…….
- Now add your 2 containers of vegetable stock……Bring to a boil…….
- Add in your cleaned and sliced Bok Choy……stir well……
- Cover slightly and cook on medium heat until potatoes and carrots are tender…..
- Add in your egg noodles and cook soup until egg noodles are tender, about 10 minutes……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!.
If you find this Bok Choy Soup with Chick Peas recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.