Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Couscous and veggies soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Couscous and veggies soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, just making some minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already consume a lot of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to couscous and veggies soup recipe. To make couscous and veggies soup you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Couscous and veggies soup:
- You need of Couscous.
- Use of Water.
- You need of Grated pepper and onions.
- You need of Cabbage.
- Provide of Peas.
- Take of Green beans.
- Get of Peas.
- Provide of Butter.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Fried chicken.
- Take of Sieve little flour for thickening.
- You need of Veg. Oil.
Instructions to make Couscous and veggies soup:
- Put some water in a pot add some butter and salt to it and allow to boil..
- For the Couscous add some small oil to it stir b4 adding it to the boiling buttered water. Keep stirring to avoid it from clumping..
- Then add curry(optional), green Peas, and some carrots. Reduce fire, over and allow to the steam to cook the veggies added. After few minutes, serve..
- In a hot oil, fry some onions. Add the grated pepper, onions, garlic(optional) and veggies..
- Stir fry, add some water and seasonings if it's too watery add some flour to thicken..
- Allow to boil then add the sliced cabbage. Add the fried chicken n over for some minutes..
- When it's done put it down. Serve with the couscous and Chilled drink 😜🤤😋😋😋.
- I know I have to work on my dish presentation 😅😅😅. Enjoy and thanks. 😘😘😘.
If you find this Couscous and veggies soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.