Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Vegan Ramen Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan Ramen Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Ramen Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Almonds frequently give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan ramen soup recipe. To make vegan ramen soup you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegan Ramen Soup:
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Get 1 tsp of fresh ginger minced.
- Get 2 cups of vegetable broth.
- Provide 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of tamari sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of miso paste.
- Get 2 of portobello mushrooms, sliced.
- Use Half of block extra firm tofu cut into cubes.
- Take of Vegan Ramen or rice noodles.
- Use Half of yellow, orange or red bell-pepper, sliced.
Instructions to make Vegan Ramen Soup:
- Prepare all the veggies according to the instructions..
- For the broth, heat a medium sized pot and add the garlic and ginger. Add a splash of vegetable broth and cook for 1 minute..
- Add the remaining veggie broth/water, soy sauce and miso paste and let simmer for 10 minutes. Once done, add the ramen/ rice noodles and cook in the broth according to the instructions on the package..
- Fry' the tofu in soy sauce, cook the mushrooms in veggie broth until soft.
- Once the noodles are cooked, assemble your bowl. Add all the toppings, noodles and finally pour the broth in..
- For meal-prep half cook the noodles and strain them well. Cover with sesame oil to avoid sticking and refrigerate..
If you find this Vegan Ramen Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.