Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bok choy and silk tofu soup (with duck meat) 青菜豆腐鸭肉汤 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bok choy and silk tofu soup (with duck meat) 青菜豆腐鸭肉汤 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Just about the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bok choy and silk tofu soup (with duck meat) 青菜豆腐鸭肉汤 recipe. You can have bok choy and silk tofu soup (with duck meat) 青菜豆腐鸭肉汤 using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bok choy and silk tofu soup (with duck meat) 青菜豆腐鸭肉汤:
- You need 5 cups of duck broth (diluted from 2 cups).
- Get 2 of organic bok choy.
- Provide half of pack silk tofu.
- Use 1 cup of dried vermicelli (mung bean).
- Prepare 6 of dried shrimps.
- Take 1 of duck breast (optional).
- Use 1 Tsp of pickled chilli (optional).
Steps to make Bok choy and silk tofu soup (with duck meat) 青菜豆腐鸭肉汤:
- Rehydrate mung bean vermicelli in warm water. Separate each leaf from the middle stem and wash thoroughly with running water..
- Cut book choy into half inch length and set aside. Open a pack of silk tofu, cut out half pack. Hold your hand on one half of pack, pad upside down on the chopping board to release half tofu from the plastic package. Slice tofu into one inch cubes..
- Heat up duck broth in a medium soup pot. Gently transfer silk tofu into the pot. Add dried shrimps and sliced mushroom. Cook on high heat. once bring it to a boil, continue for 5 minutes.
- Add vermicelli and stem part of bok choy and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Finally add leafy part of bok choy and cook for about 30sec. Season the soup with fish sauce or sea salt.
- Drizzle with a few drops of toasted sesame oil. For spicy kick, I prefer to add a table spoon of homemade pickled red chilli. This is no meat version..
- Roasted duck can be added in the last five minutes before serving for someone really want a little bit meat..
If you find this Bok choy and silk tofu soup (with duck meat) 青菜豆腐鸭肉汤 recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.