Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Sweet Potato Lentil "Curry" recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Potato Lentil "Curry" recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato Lentil "Curry" recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato lentil "curry" recipe. You can have sweet potato lentil "curry" using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet Potato Lentil "Curry":
- Prepare 2 large of sweet potatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of Black olives.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of Lentils.
- Prepare 2 can of Coconut milk.
- Take 2 can of Chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried coriander.
- Use 1 tbsp of Turmeric.
- Get 1 tbsp of Cumin.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 of Lemon.
Instructions to make Sweet Potato Lentil "Curry":
- Preheat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit..
- Cut the sweet potatoes into bite size cubes..
- Place coconut milk, tomatoes, turmeric, cumin and ground ginger in a large saucepan. Heat until bubbling. Add sweet potatoes, lentils, olives, coriander, and salt and pepper..
- Put a lid on the pot and put it in the oven. Cook for about an hour until sweet potatoes are soft..
- Squeeze lemon juice over pot of lentils and serve. Can be served over rice..
If you find this Sweet Potato Lentil "Curry" recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.