Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect MamaLocks Mexican Chicken Soup / Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to MamaLocks Mexican Chicken Soup / Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mamalocks mexican chicken soup / chili recipe. To make mamalocks mexican chicken soup / chili you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare MamaLocks Mexican Chicken Soup / Chili:
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- Use 1 of Chopped red onion.
- You need 4 cup of Chicken broth.
- Take 3 cup of Cooked Chicken (I sautée mine in olive oil, garlic, and caldo de pollo but plain shredded chicken is also fine).
- Provide 2 cup of Salsa verde.
- Provide 1 can of Great northern beans.
- Prepare 1 can of Kidney or black beans.
- Take 1 can of Diced tomatoes (I use Ro-tel hot diced tomatoes with habañeros).
- Get 2 of Avocados.
- Use 2 tsp of Cumin.
- Take 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Use 1/2 cup of Grated cheese for garnish.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Sour cream for garnish.
Instructions to make MamaLocks Mexican Chicken Soup / Chili:
- Add chicken broth, garlic, and onion to pot and bring to a boil. Summer for a few minutes until onions are soft..
- Add both beans, tomatoes, salsa verde, cumin, and black pepper. Allow to simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add chicken and simmer for another 5 minutes or until chicken is hot..
- Once soup is in individual bowls, add about 1/3 of a sliced avocado to each bowl. Top with cheese and a dollop of sour cream. Enjoy!.
If you find this MamaLocks Mexican Chicken Soup / Chili recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.