Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mix lentils soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mix lentils soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mix lentils soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Try eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Various minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mix lentils soup recipe. You can have mix lentils soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mix lentils soup:
- Use 1 tbsp of tuardal.
- You need 1 tbsp of yellow lentils (mung).
- Provide 1 tbsp of red lentils (masoor).
- Take 1/4 tsp of split black gram.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of asafoetida.
- Prepare 4 tsp of desired ghee.
Instructions to make Mix lentils soup:
- Wash and soak pulses for 15min. Then pressure cook with salt,asafoetida &turmeric with 2cup of water..
- Pressure cook for 1 whistle on high flame then slow down for 10m, when it released pressure own the check and mash with ladle..
- Add 2more cup of warm water and boil for 1-2 min. Serve hot. Put 1tsp ghee in each servings..
If you find this Mix lentils soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.