Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Stir fried couscous/corn beef soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Stir fried couscous/corn beef soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir fried couscous/corn beef soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fried couscous/corn beef soup recipe. You can cook stir fried couscous/corn beef soup using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stir fried couscous/corn beef soup:
- You need 1 of small pack couscous.
- You need 1 handful of fresh peas.
- You need 2 of small carrots, chopped.
- Use 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need of Hot sauce for garnish.
- Use Teaspoon of salt.
- Use 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Use 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare of For the soup.
- Get Half of kg spicy cooked beef.
- Provide 1 of big can sweet corn.
- Use 1 of big carrot, julienned.
- Use 1 of small green and red bell peppers, julienned.
- Get Teaspoon of each, ginger and garlic pastes.
- Provide of Crushed scotch bonnets.
- Provide 1 of big onion, sliced.
- Get of Quarter cup vegetable oil.
- Take cubes of Some salt and seasoning.
- Use Half of teaspoon turmeric powder.
- Take Half of teaspoon dry thyme.
- Use Half of teaspoon curry powder.
- Use 3 tablespoons of cornflour.
Instructions to make Stir fried couscous/corn beef soup:
- For the couscous,pour the couscous in a large bowl,add the salt and butter and stir together.gently pour boiled water over it.once the water covers the top of the couscous, it's enough.use a wooden spoon to stir well until the butter dissolves completely.cover tight and keep aside for 30nins..
- Heat the oil in a large sauce pan or pot,once hot add the chopped onion,peas and carrots.stir fry for 10mins to enable the veggies get soft.after 10mins gradually add in the couscous and stir well to combine. Stir for 5nins and it's done..
- For the soup, heat the oil in a large pot. Add sliced onion,ginger and garlic pastes,scotch bonnet and thyme. Stir fry till onion is translucent.add water (hot or cold), depending on how much u want the soup. Add the beef and carrot, stir, cover and bring to a boil. Add salt, seasoning cubes, sweet corn,bell peppers, curry and turmeric. Stir and cover to cook for 5mins. Mix the cornflour with some water to make a smooth paste. Use the cornstarch to thicken the soup..
- Stir and cook for 3_5mins,on low heat. Serve with the couscous..
If you find this Stir fried couscous/corn beef soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.