Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet potato peanut curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet potato peanut curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Consider eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Various vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Rather they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds typically give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato peanut curry recipe. To make sweet potato peanut curry you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet potato peanut curry:
- Get 1 tablespoon of cumin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of coriander.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic.
- Use 1 of red chilli.
- Provide 2 of onions.
- Take 2 of sweet potatoes.
- Provide 500 ml of vegan stock.
- You need 6 tablespoons of peanut butter.
- Provide 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of chickpeas.
- Get 1 of red pepper.
- Use 2 handfuls of spinach.
- Provide Handful of fresh coriander.
- Prepare Handful of chopped peanuts.
- Provide of Boiled rice.
Instructions to make Sweet potato peanut curry:
- Grind up the spices and toast over a medium heat..
- Add oil, garlic and onions and fry for a few minutes..
- Cut the sweet potatoes in to cubes and add to the pan..
- Add stock, peanut butter and chopped tomatoes. Reduce to a low heat and cover. Cook for as long as possible. The longer the better. I usually aim for 4 hours..
- Add the chickpeas and red pepper and cook for a further 30 minutes..
- Stir in the spinach and fresh coriander..
- Serve with boiled rice. Garnish with chopped peanuts..
If you find this Sweet potato peanut curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.