Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mor Rasam Buttermilk Rasam recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mor Rasam Buttermilk Rasam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mor Rasam Buttermilk Rasam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt can be a snack many people take for granted. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mor rasam buttermilk rasam recipe. To cook mor rasam buttermilk rasam you need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mor Rasam Buttermilk Rasam:
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of little sour curd.
- Get as needed of water.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fenugreek (methi) powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Besan/gram flour.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of To grind Rasam powder.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of tuar dal.
- You need 3/4 tsp of dhaniya(corinader seeds).
- Take 3/4 tsp of pepper corns.
- Prepare 2 of red chillies.
- You need 1 tsp of jeera/ cumin seeds.
- Provide of For Tempering.
- You need 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Take 1/4 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cumin seeds/ jeera.
- Take pinch of Hing/asafoetida.
- Take 2 tsp of curry leaves.
Instructions to make Mor Rasam Buttermilk Rasam:
- Take little curd and add 2 1/2 to 3 cups water.Blend well with hand blender. Add a tsp besan and mix well.This is added so that when we heat buttermilk to make rasam it is does not get split. Keep it aside..
- In a small pan dry roast tuvar dal, dhaniya, pepper and red chillies on low flame. Stir it so that spices get roasted evenly and turns aromatic. Now cool it and add to a small mixer jar.Add jeera which should not be dry roasted to this and grind it to a little coarse powder. This enhances the flavour of jeera..
- On low flame,place the buttermilk pan on gas stove. Quickly add the turmeric powder,methi powder,grinded rasam powder and salt. Stir it well..
- Stir it continuously and gently heat the rasam. Do not allow it to boil. Add fresh coriander leaves. Just as the rasam becomes hot, switch off the flame. Close it with the lid..
- For tempering, in the same pan in which we roasted ingredients add ghee. When ghee becomes hot add mustard seeds, jeera.After it splutters add hing and curry leaves. Switch off the flame and add the tempering to the buttermilk rasam and close it with the lid..
- Serve buttermilk rasam with hot rice..
If you find this Mor Rasam Buttermilk Rasam recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.