Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Sweet and sour mango curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet and sour mango curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet and sour mango curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making some simple changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet and sour mango curry recipe. You can have sweet and sour mango curry using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet and sour mango curry:
- You need 4 of Ripe Mangoes.
- Prepare 10 of Dry red chillies.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Jeera.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander seeds.
- Take 1 of small tamarind ball.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Jaggery.
- Provide as per taste of Salt.
- Provide Few of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Take Few of Garlic cloves.
- Take as required of Coconut oil.
Instructions to make Sweet and sour mango curry:
- Peel the skin of mangoes and squeeze out the maximum amount of juice you can and discard the skin..
- Dry roast dry red chillies, mustard, jeera and coriander for few secs. And grind it into a fine powder in a blender..
- Soak tamarind in water and later squeeze out the juice and discard the pulp..
- Heat a vessel add mangoes pour in water along with the extracted juice and bring to a boil add the powdered masala +tamarind juice+salt and cook on low flame…..when almost done add in a tbsp of jaggery+curry leaves and switch off the flame..
- In another pan heat a tsp of oil and tip in mustard seeds and once it splutters add in crushed garlic and saute for few seconds.
- Pour the tempering onto the mango curry and mix nicely..
If you find this Sweet and sour mango curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.