Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Legume soup and couscous recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Legume soup and couscous recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it is a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to legume soup and couscous recipe. To make legume soup and couscous you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Legume soup and couscous:
- Provide of Carrots.
- Provide of Plump.
- Prepare of Onions.
- Take of Cabbage.
- Use of Mix spices.
- Get of Tomatoes and bonnets.
- You need of Garlic and ginger.
- Take of Protein of choice.
- You need of Water and couscous.
- You need of Veg.oil.
- Use of Cucumber.
Steps to make Legume soup and couscous:
- Wash meat,then boil till soft,add salt knorr chicken,ginger and garlic while boiling. Dont forget to use white veniger or lemon to wash d chicken(if u r using chicken) to remove all d unwanted chicken odour..
- After boiling, then heat ur oil in a pan and fry the meat till golden brown,then set aside..
- Wash all ur veggies into moderately big sizes and set aside. Use veniger to wash the cabbage in order to do away with that cabbage odour. U shld always use soup in washing ur veggies, set aside.
- Blend ur tomatoes and co,pour in the oil use for frying the meat,add garlic and ginger,then fry as desire, when it's done,then add carrots,allow it to simm6for 5mins,then add all the other vegetables then add ur meat stock and cover for only 2-3mins then add the pumpkin,pls cook d pumpkin separately first,then mash it to make a paste,then pour in the soup nd stir for thickening, and cover allow to cook for like 7mins.
- The measurement of the couscous shld be equal to the water,as in 1-1. Get a clean pot,add water,little oil,salt and onions. The onions should be cut very tiny.when its boils,off the heat,sprinkle the couscous all round,try and make it even when sprinkling to get a good texture. Cover and let it rest for 5-7mins. Then on the heat but very low,using a wooden spoon,keep turning it,u will notice it rising and will not stick to each water. Serve hot.Enjoy..
If you find this Legume soup and couscous recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.